Click here to return to the Job Listing
Tool Crib Specialist (R1454)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience and Education:
- Properly select and set-up the correct tooling for machinist to complete the next scheduled machine operation
- Interpret parts needed from program, part manufacturing drawings, blue prints and part specifications
- Maintain inventoried parts list and items for specific machine job runs
- Record an accurate log of job times and specifications for audit reports
- Maintain clean equipment, tools, and work area
- Follow established safety procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work 2nd shift of Monday - Thursday, 2:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- A minimum of two years milling machining experience with a precision-based metal fabricator is preferred or...
- Two plus years’ experience in a general CNC machining shop or...
- An Associate Degree in Machining in lieu of the above mentioned experience is required
- Experience with Haas and/or FANUC controls is a plus
- Knowledge of machines and tools, uses, repair and maintenance is required
- Knowledge of the raw materials being used is desired
- Ability to communicate properly with a variety of staff to update, learn, and problem solve, in efforts for team to machine high quality parts for our customers is required
- Computer skills and ISO experience is a preferred
- Ability to read basic manufacturing blueprints and is required
- Knowledge of Gibbs software or ability to program is a plus, but not required.