Drilling & Fabrication Assembly Specialist (R1458)Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble parts/pieces/products to specification in preparation to ship completed product
- Drill holes in aluminum product using electric, hand-held drill.
- Read and interpret customer provided and manufacturing blueprints, sketches and written instructions
- Able to remember and follow set work procedures
- Fit, mount, align, and adjust large to small assemblies to customer specification
- Visually inspect parts/pieces as they are being assembled
- Ensure functional and aesthetic quality of product
- Complete responsibilities so final delivery dates are met to the customer
- Able to accurately read a variety of measuring devices
- Ability to operate forklift and gantry crane safely
- Follow all established safety procedures
- Adhere to ISO standards
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools as well as pneumatic tools
- Basic reading/writing/math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required. An associate’s degree in related area is a plus.
- 2+ years working with technical blueprints, drawings, or layouts required
- Experience working with tools is a must
- Prior experience assembling parts or machinery or building to blueprints is preferred
- Experience successfully working alone as well as in a team setting
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to project needs in completion of one's own responsibilities
Employee is required to supply an array of basic hand tools to complete their assigned work. List of needed tools will be provided.